I was graduating from college and wanted to add more to my resume. I was considering an internship and realized I could also live my dream and experience the real Paris!
- 1I inquired about an internship with Global Experiences.
- 2I spoke to Emily and we talked about the programs and opportunities in Paris.
- 3 I applied, and after Emily reviewed my application I was accepted into the Program.
- 4Amy coached me on my resume and interview skills, and GE helped get me prepared for Paris. Before I left, I got to research and interview with my employer.
- 5I was on my way to Paris!
I made friends and memories I will have for a lifetime and I have no doubt that without my experience in Paris I would never have landed the job I have today.
How to Apply
While career development and true cultural immersion are lifelong endeavors, we make the process of securing an international internship quick and easy. Five simple steps and you will be involved in an unforgettable experience that will truly give you an edge in life.
Enroll, Prepare and Interview
Start Your Internship with Ongoing Support
Items to Note
Enrollment Deposit Payment Deadlines
Spaces in the Global Experiences programs are often limited and applications are considered on a rolling basis, thus applications are assessed as they arrive and programs are filled accordingly. Programs are competitive and the best placements typically go to the best (and earliest) applicants. Each program has a deadline so be sure to inquire within to learn more, and don't delay so you get priority consideration!
In some cases, enrollments may be accepted after the enrollment deadline if the program still has availability. You are encouraged to email the appropriate program consultant or call 1-877-GE-ABROAD if interested in a program for which the enrollment deadline has passed.